Thursday, May 26, 2011

work

For the past two weeks I have been taking the data and putting it into excel. This has been a long process and is not very interesting. There are some cool things though that I have been able to do with this, you can show graphs of peeks of bird migration and when things show up, flowering dates and other things. I also have been going on a few walks and bike rides taking pictures and recording data. It has been hard as rain usually sets back the number of animals I can see. But it also has allowed me to enter a whole lot of data into excel. I have now been working on my narrative for the final project along with the research commentary which has been a good reminder of why I chose to do this project. It also has helped me get motivated to start working on the presentation. The presentation is on June 6th which is only 2 weeks away. This is hard to believe as time has flown by these past few months. I am prepared though which is good and already have the basics of the power point presentation setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment